The beginning of this Church started humbly back in January 1/1/2009 with the promise of the Lord in Psalms 2:8 to our brother Roy Abraham to start this ministry firstly from his own home with his wife and children.
As this house ministry started growing and the Lord added to their number daily those being saved like Acts 2 says, the congregation of that ministry decided to choose a name for their Church, with much prayer and supplications and fasting they we're led by the Holy Spirit to Hebrew 4:16 which says: Let us come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The promise of Psalms 2:8 from God started fulfilling and people started coming till the house got too small and started to look for a bigger premises and later that year in 28th September 2009 we moved into the Seaton Baptist Church youth hall and started up there Grace Assembly Church officially from that date onwards to the present.
What We Believe:
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible written Word of God, the sole and sufficient guide for our life on earth. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- There is one God who is eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His humanity, His perfectly sinless life, His substitutionary death as an atonement for our sins, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and His imminent return to the earth for His saints.
- All human beings are dead in sin and are lost and the only way of redemption from their sins is through repentance and through faith in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 3:23)
- That justification is by faith in Christ alone, the evidence of this being good works that glorify God. (Romans 5:1, James 2:14-26)
- In baptism in water, by immersion, after regeneration, in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Colossians 2:12, 1 Peter 3:21)
- In the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit, whereby a person is born again to be a child of God. (John 3: 5-21)
- In the necessity of being filled with the Holy Spirit continually in order to have power to be witnesses for Christ - by life and by word.
- In the resurrection of the righteous to eternal life and the resurrection of the unrighteous to eternal damnation (John 5:29, Acts 24:15)